The Flexionater can generate loads from zero to several hundred foot-pounds of torque to accommodate the specific mechanical characteristics of...
- A patient has failed to make expected progress
- Other rehabilitation services or products have proven insufficient
- They are responding to impending treatment failure: a joint has not returned to its normal range of motion despite seemingly adequate rehabilitative therapy
- They are familiar with the consequences of persistent severe reduction in joint motion: chronic pain and impairment of the ability to perform usual activities at home or essential functions at work
- They want to avoid repeated cycles of corrective surgery and rehabilitation—with an ever-worsening prognosis for full recovery of motion